Top 10 Things I Notice While Watching Preschool TV

Today I spent the morning watching preschool TV with my nephew Azrael and niece Ariana. While watching, I made some observations that I think should be shared. So here are the

TOP 10 THINGS THAT I NOTICE WHILE WATCHING PRESCHOOL TV:

1. It is impossible to get into an elevator without sing-counting the numbers from 1 to 10.

2. The ABC song is too catchy and annoying, it should be banned.

3. The adult actors in these shows are a little weird.

4. What is with that sun-baby in Teletubbies?

5. Primary colours can blind you.

6. Stories are read extra slow...

7. No matter how much the actors and characters sing and dance, your toddler will remain glued firmly to the chair.

8. It is a crime for song choruses to be repeated 10 times in succession.

9. No need to pretend, I know that is a green screen behind you.

10. The purple Teletubby scares me a little.

The face of terror.

All I know is that I am not watching any more preschool stuff for now.

Oh great, I was humming the Teletubbies theme song unconsciously. D'oh!