Mystery Girl

Have you ever had a moment where you meet someone you really like, but disappears before you get to know him/her?

Well, today at college that happened to me! I was in the English department, looking at the noticeboard, and got out a pen and paper to note down the timetable. There was a bit of a crowd in front of the board, and I couldn't see well. So I moved around and went next to this girl who was also reading the notices. At once, I got an overwhelming smell. Like perfume... and... shampoo...? I guess...! Whatever it was, I was like, Wow.

And I couldn't concentrate on the notices any more.

Anyway, this girl was like, talking to people. Asking questions and stuff. And I happened to hear one, because she was talking in English and when someone talks in English in The University of Allahabad, everyone takes notice. That's because the primary language spoken is Hindi, and English is usually reserved for conversations with teachers and in class.
So, she was asking someone, "Are these classes co-ed or are the boys and girls separate?" and nobody seemed to be giving her an answer.
Me, being the helpful person that I am, said, from behind her, "You're in the first year right?"

She turns around, looks at me, and I'm like, she's cute!
"Yes."

"Well, your classes might be separate from the boys. That's only for the first years."

And she says, "Oh okay, thanks," smiles, and leaves.

And I, smooth as I am, go back to looking at the board!!!

What was I thinking!?

I really wish I had spoken to her a bit more, I don't know, maybe I was a little spellbound in that moment.
But man was I crazy! By the time I left, she was nowhere to be found! I thought, How could she disappear in two minutes?

I have to find her. It won't be easy, because there's hundreds of people in college! Plus, she's a first year and I'm a third year! This is a mission and I'm going to persevere! I know something special when I see it and I am not letting this go!

As always, stay with me for the updates! To be continued!