American Idol Betting Odds Shift with Top 7


Now that DeAndre Brackensick has been eliminated from the competition and we are down to 7 contestants, the betting odds have shifted slightly on American Idol. I only have the Bovada odds, but for the first time Phillip Phillips is not one of the top 2, falling to number 3. I wonder if his comments about not wanting to walk around stage slapping hands has hurt his odds of winning. In any case, Jessica Sanchez is now the odds on favorite at 2/1, now followed by Colton Dixon at 9/4 (2.25:1) and then Phillip at 5/2 (2.5:1). They are definitely still the three most likely contestants to win. Elise Testone finds herself at 25:1 behind Joshua Ledet (10:1) and Skylar Laine (15:1) after once again falling into the Bottom 3. With DeAndre gone it will probably be either her or Hollie Cavanagh (also 25:1) saying goodbye next week. Once I have the Pinnacle Sports odds (hopefully on Monday) I will rebuild my latest graph!