My Weekly 1 Hour After American Idol Voting Starts Snapshot


Just like last week I took a snapshot of the raw voting numbers off of DialIdol to see how the Top 10 voting this week compares to the Big Top 20 voting last week. I tool the screen shot above of DialIdol exactly one hour after the show ended for comparison. Whereas an hour after the gals show last week had 5,300 total raw votes and 4,800 an hour after the guys show, this week there were over 7,500 votes already cast. With the guys and gals combined this week in the Top 10, we can see that the ladies are definitely getting more total votes with Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, and Candice Glover receiving the largest number of dialed in votes. At this point last week, Lazaro Arbos actually had the most votes with almost 1,400, but this week Kree leads with nearly 1,700 followed by Angie with 1,100 and Candice with almost 1,000. The leading guy in terms of raw votes is Paul Jolley this week, with Lazaro right behind him. The bottom three in terms of raw votes are Burnell Taylor, Curtis Finch and Devin Velez -- all three guys and all three pretty expendable. After the show ended this evening I was guessing one of guys was probably going home tomorrow, and I realized it did not really matter which one it was. There are a couple I would prefer see leaving, but unfortunately we cannot vote to get rid of people. I cast my Facebook Super Vote and I will be mildly interested to see what guy leaves tomorrow. The only "shock" elimination tomorrow for me would be if a girl goes home (although Janelle has a slight chance of that happening, but I actually think she is pretty safe.)