Le famille se réunissent!

Sunday night was my cousin Serina's birthday. It turned out to be a really fun family get together! Here's the coverage of last night and all the laughs and new memories we  made:

We're a bigger family- this is just a sample.


    




Cousin reunion- sort of.
It really was a fun evening, a much needed break from our boring schedules (Heck, you know it's a fun evening when my dad laughs). I even called out the numbers for our traditional Tambola game (that's Bingo for you people who call it that) and it was fun! A bit awkward doing that, but whatever, there's a first time for everything!

It's days like these when we miss the rest of our family the most. They're all over the world (literally!) working and we rarely have a full blown family reunion except maybe on Christmas. So it's nice to get together once in a while and catch up.

Me and Seri
Photo Credit: Kyle

Funny side story: While we were serving dinner, I saw Serina eating two different types of curries together and my cousin Kyle was like, "What are you doing?". So I said, that's "Ze gourmet style!" in my full blown French accent. And that was enough for the rest of Kyle's evening. We laughed so hard for the better part of an hour! I doubt we'll forget that anytime soon!

Once again, Happy Birthday Serina! We miss you a lot when you're not home!

As always, till next time!

Gary