Final Hits Daily Double Numbers Puts Scotty McCreery 3/4 of the Way to Gold

The final Hits Daily Double numbers just came out, and even though they are just estimates, I wanted to make another pretty graph! Plus both Scotty McCreery's "Clear As Day" and Lauren Alaina's "Wildflower" had good numbers so I wanted to add them to my graph. More bars just make it more colorful! HDD is estimating 43K more for Scotty and 17K more for Lauren putting their total sales at 385K and 112K for Lauren. Since I like adding their numbers together, that is 497K which is close enough to gold for me! So Scotty and Lauren combined are golden. Hurray! Also Scotty's sales continue to keep up with Adam's which are impressive since Adam's 4th week was heading into the middle of December (i..e prime holiday sales time.) I believe Adam has one more big increase in his fifth week until his holiday sales start going down (he was at 355K after 4 weeks.) Lauren's third week numbers almost match Crystal's fourth week numbers so I think we will start seeing her sales out pacing Crystal from this point forward. I will finalize the numbers tomorrow, which will give me another reason to post again, hopefully with updated downloads numbers.