Weekly Season 10 Download Numbers

I realized I did not post my lovely graph of weekly downloads for the Season 10 Idols so I posted it today. Idol Chatter had given the numbers on Wednesday, where "I Love You This Big" is still selling another 10,000 downloads but with "The Trouble With Girls" only selling 7,000. "Like My Mother Does" continued with barely a drop, selling 5,000 downloads like last week. I realize ILYTB is still receiving the most radio spins of the three songs, but I also believe the timing with the two albums coming out in early October will also slow download sales for the singles. HitsDailyDouble.com typically gives early estimates of first day sales on Wednesday afternoon, so by late Oct 5 we should know their initial guess for "Clear As Day" sales. They already mentioned "Clear As Day" second in their list of "Vibe-raters" for next week so it will definitely be in the Top 10 albums sold overall, but it will still be fun to see exactly where it falls. There is always Adele's "21" which amazingly keeps selling very well week after week.

On another note I again checked iTunes looking for the song snippets for "Clear As Day" or "Wildflower". There is still nothing there anywhere. How disappointing!