Music Videos, Release Dates and Pre-Sales - All Announced Today!


With Pia performing on "So You Think You Can Dance", the huge promotion for the Season 10 American Idols has kicked into high gear. First are the release dates for Scotty, Lauren and Pia's music videos:
  • Lauren Alaina "Like My Mother Does" - Mon, Aug 8
  • Scotty McCreery "I Love You This Big" - Tue, Aug 9
  • Pia Toscano "This Time" - Tue, Aug 9


All three of them now have their official websites up too, all with the word "official" stuck in them. Why have they decided to make websites with "official" in them now?
I am not sure why Scotty has a dash in his URL and the ladies do not.

I also checked for haleyreinhart.com, haleyreinhart-official.com and haleyreinhartofficial.com and none of those seem live yet. I guess she does not have a single out yet or an album close to be being completed. We will have to wait for her release dates and website.

You can also pre-order Scotty and Lauren's unnamed albums now, and from the pre-order e-mails, it sounds like Scotty's album will be released October 4, and Lauren's will come out on October 11. No official word on Pia's album, and no pre-order abilities on her website yet. They do have a 15 second clip of her music video there. In reality I am rather curious about how well Pia's album does, since I feel fairly confident that Scotty's will do extremely well and Lauren's will also sell well (although not as well as Scotty's.)


And I am finally most curious of all about Haley's album since it could go in a variety of directions and should be the most interesting of all musically. The longer wait on her album will hopefully not hurt her long term sales. With Haley, I could see her album either flopping horribly or exploding and becoming huge.