Wow, Haley #2 on Walmart Music Best Seller's List!

 After I posted my numbers from last week on Idol pre-orders, someone actually posted a comment here that they thought Haley's  EP would outsell the others due to her YouTube hits. Well, I actually did not believe it myself, since I am not a huge believer that YouTube hits turn into sales, but perhaps the commenter was correct! As of right now (the day before release), Haley's EP is now #2 of all music orders on Walmart.com (only David Cook's "This Loud Morning" is ahead of it) which puts her ahead of all the other Idols the day before release. Here are the current music best-seller rankings at WalMart.com as of 9:00 am Monday morning:

#1 David Cook (Deluxe Version)
#2 Haley Reinhart
#3 David Cook (Standard Version)
#4 James Durbin
#5 Scotty McCreery
...
#9 Lauren Alaina

I am actually a bigger Haley fan than Scotty fan (she is the only contestant this year I mass voted for besides Lauren Turner), but I just thought due to the strength of Scotty's radio single "I Love You This Big" on country radio his EP would also sell the strongest of all the Season 10 Idols. I hope all of them do well!