Updated Vegas Odds at Bodog after Performance Round

I noticed the American Idol betting odds numbers on Bodog.com have changed so I added them to my bar graph to note the differences. At the top not much has changed except Scotty actually improved to tie James for second place with 7/2 odds. Lauren also improved a tad to remain in fourth place but now at 9/2 odds. Casey now slipped to 8/1 so he is now behind Jacob at 15/2, which I find difficult to believe. Paul's odds slipped a little from 15/1 to 20/1 but he remains in 7th on the list. There is now a three way tie for 8th as Thia dropped to 25/1 to match Stefano and Haley improved to match the others. Since Haley performed last and is on an upward swing I feel she is pretty safe tonight, unlike Thia and Stefano. Finally at the bottom is Naima who fell back down to a 75/1 longshot where she was March 18, having improved since then. We will see tonight how accurate the Las Vegas odds pickers are.