American Idol Top 4 - Time to Vote for Haley Again!


Even before checking the numbers, I knew tonight it was another "Vote for Haley" night! But the numbers seem to confirm that one of the ladies is most likely to leave tomorrow, and I would much rather it be Lauren Alaina than Haley Reinhart. As usual Scotty McCreery is leading DialIdol.com by a wide margin and is the only one deemed safe there, with Haley trailing there. I also checked the elimination poll at USA Today's Idol Chatter and the vote there is quite split between Lauren and Haley going home:
The poll there has 42% of people thinking Lauren will be eliminated and 40% thinking it will be Haley. I decided to check a couple other polling spots, so I checked Rickey.org and votefair.org.
Rickey's poll had Lauren picked to be eliminated by a much larger margin than the Idol Chatter poll (46% Lauren and 30% Haley), and the VoteFair results also show Haley leading Lauren in votes. So maybe Lauren will truly be the one leaving tomorrow. Regardless, almost all polls have the two guys being very safe. So I took all my online FaceBook votes and voted for Haley 50 times which took me only about 10 minutes once I got into the swing of typing those stupid characters into the little box.