Top 8 Night and Leaked voting results numbers


In Nigel Lythgoe's efforts to convince everybody that Pia Toscano was not the real "front runner", it has been leaked who the real vote getters are on the show.  It sounds like Scotty and Lauren are consistently on top of the votes and James is usually #3. So why do the other five contestants even need to be there? I suppose they are all competing for #4 through #8, but it must not be very encouraging to know they most likely do not have much of a chance of winning. The bodog odds do reflect these same odds with Scotty and Lauren still positioned as the favorites and James right behind them. And Haley still is next by the odds makers with Casey right behind her (where he probably likes it!)

And that takes us to tonight's show. I watched all 8 performances live, and I will have to say I was overall underwhelmed tonight. Nevertheless the three people with the worst performances were very easy to pick: Jennifer, Randy and Steven. Even after last week's mess they continue to say that everybody is wonderful... except for Haley! That made it easy for me to pick who deserved my 50 online votes. My least favorite picks of the evenings were Paul (yikes!), Jacob (can't stand to watch him) and unfortunately Casey. Yes, Casey was definitely "artistic" and "jazzy", but was he actually pleasant to listen to? In my opinion I just could not enjoy it. Even James and Scotty were not as good as usual and I found Lauren somewhat lifeless and Stefano substantially more boring for my tastes. Haley was definitely not that great either, but I would rather have her stick around another week than Paul, Stefano or Jacob. Time to check DialIdol.com, but I will definitely not trust who they say are safe after last week, when they said Pia was safe:
Wow, they have Casey as dead last and Haley right behind him. I had better vote some more for Haley! I also checked who they thought would be eliminated at the Idol Chatter Poll and here are the results:
Here the top pick to leave is Paul, with Haley behind him and Jacob third, but Stefano close behind. Last week the poll had Stefano then Paul then Jacob and Pia was not even a choice. Who are these crazy people who are voting for Paul, Stefano and Jacob to stay? I will do my best to counteract them by voting for Haley. Did I think she was the best this evening? No, I thought Scotty, James, Lauren and even Casey were a little better than her, but I still prefer her over the other three, so I have to try to help save her.