American Idol Season 10 - Who will leave tomorrow April 7

Okay, the rankings at DialIdol.com are always a good way of guessing who is safe at the top, and it appears at usual it is Scotty, James and Pia. I also checked the online poll at USA Today's Idol Chatter to see who is being picked to be eliminated and the most likely three picked there are Stefano, then Paul and then Jacob. Could the bottom 3 this week be all guys? I could definitely see it happening. Among the two other girls, I would think Haley would have the higher chance of being voted in the bottom 3, so I actually submitted quite a few online votes for her, even though I did not really think her "Piece of My Heart" was so stellar (she should watch a real American Idol perform "Piece of My Heart"). I still preferred Haley's over Lauren's performance, but I actually prefer Lauren over Jacob, Stefano or Paul. I also do not understand why they do not let me vote online here in St. Louis until after 10:30pm our time. The show ended here at 8:30pm, not 10:30pm! Oh, well, I will vote for Haley and try to make sure the bottom three are all guys this week, since one of them needs to go. I found it interesting that DialIdol still has Haley ranked over Lauren. I had always thought that Lauren had a larger fan base, especially since Haley had landed in the bottom 3 twice already. I find Haley a much more likable contestant that Lauren and she actually has better stage presence now than either of the other two ladies, even if her voice is the weakest of the three. If Paul McDonald can survive with weak vocals, why can't Haley too? She is definitely a lot more entertaining to watch than anyone left not named James Durbin. Nevertheless on the Idol Chatter poll she was #4 among the contestants to go home:
One thing I found interesting on the Idol Chatter poll was that they also asked who people thought was the best of the evening, and they only listed 8 of the 9 contestants, leaving out Stefano:
I guess they were just assuming nobody would pick Stefano as being the best of the night! And whereas Haley was picked as #4 on who to go home, she was also picked as #4 on who was the best of the evening. More people selected she was best than thought so for Casey, Paul or Lauren.

Preliminary WhatNotToSing.com numbers just came out to, and they rank a bottom 3 of Stefano, Jacob and Haley:
They currently have Paul tied at #5 with Lauren with a score of 61 which is hard to believe (although he has a huge standard deviation of 29). Excuse me as I vote some more for Haley. I will leave you with my latest line graph of the WhatNotToSing trends over the past six weeks. Who are all these people who think Paul McDonald is any good?