Host A Podcast...Check!

Last week I joined forces with the awesome folks at The Rotoscopers (a website to which I'm a contributor) to record a hilarious, nostalgia-loaded episode covering Pokémon: The First Movie!

It was so much fun and I had a blast. The episode is now available for your listening convenience over on the website.

A funny thing is that I unknowingly got to check off one more item on my Bucket List! #25 was "Host A Radio Show/Podcast", and now I can say that I've done that too! So unexpected but so cool at the same time.
(The hilarious thing is that little did I expect that Pokémon, of all things, would help make one of my dreams come true, haha!)

So, sometimes, even if you're not actively working on your dreams, you can just stumble upon some cool stuff and still make your dreams come true!

Listen here: The Animation Addicts Podcast With The Rotoscopers Episode 42.