School, Finals, and Everything in Between

It's February and I am right smack dab in the middle of preparations for my college finals! It's going pretty well, if I may say so. My first exams are on March 9, 11 and 12, all English Literature (Novels, Drama and one about Forms and Movements- kind of like history). Then a SIX WEEK break (plenty of time to study) for Psychology which is on April 22, 23 and 24. Then- I GRADUATE! Or, that's the hope, given I don't fail (I like to be pragmatic about things).

Apart from studies, I'm doing what I always do- live a super nerdy life centering around Disney, animation, movies and TV. I could get used to this.

I'm also happy to announce that you can not only read me on this blog, but I am now a news writer for The Rotoscopers website! Isn't that cool? I get to follow two of my passions- writing and animation- at the same time! I've already written a few pieces- one about Pixar's Blue Umbrella short, another about the 2013 Animation Oscar nominees and another one about The Little Mermaid's 3D Cancellation. It's been fun and I really look forward to writing a lot more!

Aside from all this, my life is pretty cool. I'm happy with my place and that's what matters!