New Address, Same Site

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: After weeks of consideration, I have finally gone and done the unthinkable: changed the address of my blog! Past readers will remember that this blog was originally under the address: www.iamgarywright.blogspot.com, but NOW I have decided to revamp that and change it permanently to www.garywrightonline.blogspot.com.

I did this because, hey, my blog's not even a year old and I like to constantly keep tweaking stuff here and there. I also think my new address sounds a bit more professional and polished.

Another thing for you to note is that even thought the address is different, that doesn't mean that ANY of the content will change! This blog has a new name, but still has the same heart. Keep coming back for, well, basically everything that catches my interest!

Oh, and if this is your first time coming here, then welcome! Do make sure to Follow my blog (if you have  a Google account then it's super easy), follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram! Have a great day!