A New Beginning

This is it! Today I am officially 21! And honestly, it's an amazing feeling, just since it's my birthday.
I have so much to be thankful for, I don't even know where to start! I have the best parents in the whole world, amazing friends, wonderful family, and everything I have ever wanted and then some! What more could I ask for?

I told my parents firmly that I don't want any celebration for my birthday. No party, no dinner, nothing of the sort. All I want is a peaceful, quiet dinner, just my parents and me. I think that would be nice.

Today I am 21. And like every year, I am a year older. I compare myself with what I was like last year and I couldn't be more different! In one year alone, I have achieved so much, changed so much, made more memories, I even look different! I can honestly say that I am proud of myself. I wouldn't change anything right now.

Looking back at 21 wonderful years of love, happiness and joy, I feel a little overwhelmed. Happy times, sad times, difficult times, I've seen them all.

That said, I now look to the future. Here's to the next 21 years! I'm ready. Bring it on!

It's a new beginning, and you're invited for the ride!