American Idol Betting Odds Shift after Homecoming Weekend

I noticed a bit of a shift on the American Idol betting odds after the homecoming parades and concerts this weekend, so I thought I would post them. Bovada has not changed their odds, but I noticed that Pinnacle did. I will still average them together which will dampen the shift in odds, but I am still uncertain why they changed so much over the weekend. Just comparing the Pinnacle odds, Phillip Phillips is still the favorite, but his Pinnacle odds dropped from 2.00:1 to 1.775:1 which means the odds makers think he improved his position over the weekend for some reason. Jessica Sanchez also improved from 3.300:1 to 3.08:1, but for some reason Joshua Ledet saw his odds actually increase, from 3.6:1 to 4.6:1 which seems like a pretty large shift.
As far as I know all three of them had well attended homecoming events where they all performed as expected. I know they had feared in Westlake, Louisiana, it might "rain on Joshua's parade", but the good weather held out and his appearances all went without a hitch. Likewise Jessica drew large crowds at both her Chula Vista appearance at Eastlake High School and her appearance on the USS Midway, and Phillip drew a large crowd to his parade and concert in Leesburg, Georgia. I also found it coincidental that Joshua attended Westlake High School whereas Jessica would have attended Eastlake High School (if she were not home schooled). I am sure someone else must have caught the similarities in the school names. And Phillip Phillips, of course, attended "Lee" County High School, the name of the last American Idol winner not named Scotty McCreery.