Darn, Hits Daily Double was a Little Bit Off!


My hope that "Stronger" would end up #11 did not come true, as it did move up the chart and ended up at #14, so my two graphs did not end up meeting. However, I still think it looks like a bird. I also continued Scotty's chart for "Clear As Day" up to this week (#34 in week #15 for the album) which shows his chart ranking slowly dropping here in January as Kelly's have improved. Of course, tonight starts the new season of Idol, so I will be interested to see when all the past Idols, including both Scotty and Kelly, get to appear on the show.
This week has been a slow one for all the Idols, as they all saw sales of their albums continue to fall except for James Durbin, whose "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster" actually increased 12% with 4,000 in sales, putting his total at 81K. James was able to sell more units than Lauren this week, who with an additional 3,000 this week increased her total to 228K. It is easy to see in my graph how the past 2 weeks has been a slow climb for all the Idols except for Kelly, whose graph still has a solid increase.