American Idol Top 5 - Who to Vote for Tonight?

If there is one thing that is consistent every week on American Idol, it is that Scotty McCreery is winning the DialIdol.com predictions every week. He tops that again this week so he is again probably safe from elimination so I will not have to vote for him. I thought he did a fantastic job tonight with "Gone" and his "Always on my Mind" was pretty solid. I was also impressed with Lauren's two performances tonight and think she deserves to stay in the competition. James was not as impressive as he has been on previous weeks, but is still a great entertainer and should also be in the top 3 pretty easily. I believe the two people in jeopardy this week are the two that have been in the bottom 3 before, namely Haley Reinhart and Jacob Lusk. Of those two, without a question I prefer listening to Haley and prefer watching her perform. Therefore, I am using all my online votes to vote for Haley to see if we can get rid of Jacob once and for all. Checking the Idol Chatter elimination poll, he is again the huge favorite to leave this week, but he was also an 80% favorite to leave last week when it ended up being Casey.
Since Haley is the number 2 person on this list (like Casey was last week) she is definitely the one who needs votes the most to try to make sure that Jacob is the lowest vote receiver so that we can finally say goodbye to him.The Las Vegas odds at bodog.com still put Jacob as the long shot at 30/1 with Haley behind him at 15/2, but I know there are some crazy folks somewhere voting for Jacob, or he would not still be here with us.
Excuse me as I do my best to try to keep Haley Reinhart on the show another week...