American Idol Top 3 - Time to Vote for Haley Yet Again!

Another night of American Idol, and another evening of Scotty McCreery blowing away the competition on votes on DialIdol.com. Lauren Alaina and Haley Reinhart are pretty close together so that means I must do my darnedest to get Haley into the finale. I dialed on the telephone some and then I did my 50 online votes from my Facebook account and also from my cat's Facebook account. Do I feel that is unfair voting on my cat's account? Not at all since AT&T text message customers can send in a limitless number of votes! In fact if the Facebook voting is limited to 50 votes, it would be really nice of them to put a counter on the page so we know when we get to the end of the limit so we can stop voting. I have ended up marking lines on paper to make sure I do not waste time voting over 50 votes on each Facebook account. I checked on the USA Today Idol Chatter blog to see how their poll is going, but they were pretty bad last week at predicting James' elimination last week (He was picked as LEAST likely to be eliminated).
If you believe their poll Lauren will be leaving tomorrow, but they also predicted either Lauren or Haley would be eliminated last week. I am not falling for that this time so I voted as much as I could to try to put Haley in the finale and send Lauren out of the competition. I find it amazing that yet again Scotty was not allowed to perform last in the competition. He must really be leading everybody in votes by a large margin. I think it would have been fairer to Lauren to actually let Scotty go last since most people are guessing that Scotty is getting the most votes and it is between Haley and Lauren battling it to make it to the finale.