Yikes, Who Do I Vote for Now?

Well, I was hoping this season to use my online votes to help the deserving female contestants who have to compete against guys who have lots of crazed AT&T texting fans voting for them. After watching tonight I was a bit scared for the ladies since most of the guys performed really well (Casey, James and Scotty especially) and the only gal who I thought was exceptional tonight was Pia Toscano. And frankly, after two great power ballad performances by Pia, I believe she has to do some other types of songs in the next few weeks or she may not make it to the top three. She had performed well in Hollywood Week singing other types of songs so I know she can do it. I had thought Lauren Alaina or Thia Megia might have a shot at the Top 3, but now I am not so sure. Lauren has great stage presence, but the last two weeks her vocals were not spectacular, and I just do not like her personality. Thia is almost exactly the opposite displaying for two straight weeks her gorgeous voice, but almost no stage presence nor personality at all. At least her personality is not a negative, she just does not show much, so she still has some hope since Thia should last a few more weeks. Now I see Pia as the only viable gal who might consistently excel this year against all these talented guys. I thought it was interesting that Naima scored so well on DialIdol, placing right after Pia. I actually find Naima one of the more likable remaining female contestants. Lauren Turner was really likable but she is no longer on the show! And I am surprised Stefano is #6 since I did not think his performance was that stellar. Casey Abrams is ranked #12 and Paul is #13 which seems rather surprising. I was not overly impressed with Paul this week but I thought Casey did pretty well with the Joe Cocker song and I thought he had a ton of fans. I am now torn how I should use my votes. The only contestants I want to vote for are Pia, Scotty, James and Casey and they are all very safe this week. Just for fun I went to AmericanIdol.com and threw in some votes for Pia, Scotty and Casey. Hey, it's my democratic duty!