Top 12 Ladies Night... and current DialIdol scores


Incredibly I checked DialIdol.com tonight to see who I should vote for, and I was shocked to see Tatynisa Wilson (aka Ta-Tynisa) way out in the lead on the DialIdol voting. She definitely did not perform all that well tonight and does not deserve a spot in the Top 5.  I could understand Lauren Alaina being in the Top 3, but was surprised Julie Zorilla was scoring above her, since I like Julie but did not think she performed as well as many others did tonight. Hopefully Pia Toscano will still be safe enough to still be in the Top 5 with her "pimp spot" performance. Who I was worried for most was Lauren Turner who I thought did very well tonight but who may not win as many votes as more popular contestants (i.e. Lauren A, Thia or Pia). So I have been using my 50 online votes primarily for Lauren Turner since she is #10 on the DialIdol score right now and  #11 by "Busy Percent" ranking. I am surprised that Karen Rodriguez is at the bottom of the rankings for both DialIdol score and "Busy Percent" since I thought she did alright even if her performance was not spectacular.

Actually now that I have looked at the DialIdol numbers some more, why Ta-Tynisa may be ranking so high is because hardly anybody used DiadIdol to vote for her. Right now (10pm central time) there have been about 30,000 votes cast via DialIdol and a total of 136 votes have been cast for her out of 155 attempts (19 busy signals.) In comparison Lauren Alaina, Pia Toscano and Thia Megia each have over 4,000 votes cast for them. So because she has so few total votes, her early busy signals may be skewing Ta-Tynisa's overall score. Hopefully with only 5 top spots for the ladies, they will not be using one up on her.

It looks like Lauren A, Thia and Pia are probably locks for 3 of the 5 top spots. The other two spots are definitely up for grabs.